5. NTI will respond to academic misconduct in a fair, consistent, transparent and timely manner.
6. NTI will maintain records of… Read more
1.1 Providing an experience that gives students with a disability the opportunity to fully participate at Nan Tien Institute (NTI) and to realise their individual potential;
1.2 Balancing… Read more
1.1 All human research carried out by staff members and students at the Nan Tien Institute requires ethics approval. The Institute’s Code of Conduct sets out the general standards and ethical conduct… Read more
3. The Policy includes sections to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation:
a) All Students – Conditions applying to all students… Read more
This policy outlines the circumstances in which NTI will and will not grant permission for international students to transfer to another education provider.
In line with the National Code, international students are restricted from… Read more
1.1 The NTI library is located on the ground floor of the campus behind the Reception desk.
1.2 Standard opening hours are: Monday - Thursday 9 am - 5 pm
7. Sexual harassment is any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature that makes a person feel offended, humiliated or intimidated, in circumstances in which a reasonable person, having regard to all of the circumstances, would have… Read more
NTI will collect, store, use and disclose information in accordance with the Privacy Act 1988 and the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector) Act, 2001 and the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012 and other… Read more
NTI is committed to maintaining the integrity of its academic programs and protecting the academic standards and reputation of its awards. Credit is granted within the constraints of this commitment and where program structures and requirements permit to do so.… Read more
NTI is committed to the principles of fairness and equity. Admission into NTI is determined on the basis of academic merit or the capacity for higher education study. NTI undertakes to assess all candidates’ applications through policies and procedures that are fair and… Read more
1.1 Students are responsible for making reasonable efforts to minimise the impacts of medical, compassionate, and/or extenuating circumstances on their academic performance;
1.2 … Read more
This policy aims to provide a clear process for managing NTI’s response to critical incidents involving all NTI students by:
The student is responsible for enrolment in their subjects in accordance with the requirements of the course they are enrolled in.
NTI will make the necessary information and support available to students to enable them to complete… Read more
8. NTI is committed to providing a safe, harmonious, supportive and productive environment for its students. NTI has a duty of care to students to resolve grievances promptly and with minimum distress. NTI has a legal responsibility to resolve equity-related grievances… Read more
NTI values ethical behavior in all aspects of its endeavour and doesn’t tolerate misconduct. NTI recognises that the seriousness of misconduct varies and treats every case on its own terms and merits and in accordance with its own circumstances. NTI investigates and deals with… Read more