5. NTI will respond to academic misconduct in a fair, consistent, transparent and timely manner.
6. NTI will maintain records of… Read more
NTI is committed to the principles of fairness and equity. Admission into NTI is determined on the basis of academic merit or the capacity for higher education study. NTI undertakes to assess all candidates’ applications through policies and procedures that are fair and… Read more
Nan Tien Institute (NTI) takes an outcomes-standards based approach to teaching and learning and aims to provide… Read more
1. NAN TIEN INSTITUTE IS COMMITTED TO:
1.1 Providing an experience that gives students with disability the opportunity to fully participate at Nan Tien Institute… Read more
3. The Policy includes sections to ensure compliance with appropriate legislation:
a) All Students – Conditions applying to all students… Read more
This policy outlines the circumstances in which NTI will and will not grant permission for international students to transfer to another education provider.
In line with the National Code, international students are restricted from… Read more
7. Sexual harassment is any unwelcome behaviour of a sexual nature that makes a person feel offended, humiliated or intimidated, in circumstances in which a reasonable person, having regard to all of the circumstances, would have… Read more
Nan Tien Institute (NTI) is committed to protecting the privacy of its students, employees and others who interact with it, while undertaking learning, teaching, research, engagement, and associated administrative activities or support services.
NTI is committed to maintaining the integrity of its academic programs and protecting the academic standards and reputation of its awards. Credit is granted within the constraints of this commitment and where program structures and requirements permit to do so.… Read more
1.1 Students are responsible for making reasonable efforts to minimise the impacts of medical, compassionate, and/or extenuating circumstances on their academic performance;
1.2 Students are expected to liaise with… Read more
This policy aims to provide a clear process for managing NTI’s response to critical incidents involving all NTI students by:
a) ensuring appropriate procedures are followed;
The student is responsible for enrolment in their subjects in accordance with the requirements of the course they are enrolled in.
NTI will make the necessary information and support available to students to enable them to complete… Read more
8. NTI is committed to providing a safe, harmonious, supportive and productive environment for its students. NTI has a duty of care to students to resolve grievances and complaints promptly and with minimum distress. NTI has a legal responsibility to resolve equity-… Read more
NTI values ethical behavior in all aspects of its endeavour and doesn’t tolerate misconduct. NTI recognises that the seriousness of misconduct varies and treats every case on its own terms and merits and in accordance with its own circumstances. NTI investigates and deals with… Read more
6. NTI will ensure that support is available to students to assist them with successfully completing their units of study and that students are made aware of these support services throughout their study.
7. Students are expected to be active partners in their own learning and to… Read more